Studio Apartment of the Week. Apartments to Like.com
image via Tumblr
I send out a heart-filled thanks to Claudia at Where You Found Me for this incredible nod in the blog-o-sphere. We spend so much time typing and clicking away in our little corners and it’s great to know that what we do is so appreciated.
So Claudia has posted some interesting questions for her nominees, and I’d like to take a few moments to answer them.
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning? Drink coffee.
2. Coffee or tea? Uh…coffee...
3. Which celebrity would you like to go dinner with? RobinWilliams
4. Which country would you like to scape right now to? Venice,Italy
5. How do you relax? Yoga, reading a good book, or watching Million Dollar Listing
6. Are you addicted to something? To what? Instagram (my iPhone actually)
7. Do you regret not having done something in your childhood? Don’t we all have something we wish we would have done when we were kids?
8. If you could chose your life job, what would you be? Travelingthe world and writing posts and articles on interiors that I find amazing. I’d get paid six figures plus for this job, of course.
9. Apple or windows? Windows PC (so far I eat Apples, I don’t type on them)
10. What’s the thing you hate the most? When someone sees you coming but still steps out in front of you and stops right in your path. This happens in the supermarket all the time. I’ll be cruising along heading for those Chinese noodles and some woman will step right in front of my cart and stare at the duck sauce. Seriously, is she the only person in world? Would it have killed her to wait a few seconds for me to pass? Do they have cloaking devices on my Wegman’s shopping carts? Perhaps I am invisible when I shop. Anyway, I like duck sauce. Next time I’ll tell her to throw one into my invisible shopping cart!
11. If you had a super power which one would be? Superman’sstrength, speed, and agility. Then I could get everything done in the day and still have time to read a good book. (Unless, of course, I was out saving the world…one room at a time…)
Here are my nominees:
I’m not sure if Summer can be considered a style, but summery interiors, with fresh white-ish, soft-cozy furnishings and decor choices make me inspired with the hot season. Keeping cool is the goal…and these interiors give me that feeling. Enjoy.
Sowing Seeds for the Kingdom
Remembering where we have been and our experiences as a nation
Design inspiration for apartment living
Every day is a reason to celebrate.
My kind of creative
Listen to the heart God blessed you with and not the mind that the world helped program.
Dictator. Procrastinator. Hoarder
Applying ancient wisdom & modern solutions for a balanced life.
Creative living and design for the apartment, condo and townhouse lifestyle
Finding my way back out of motherhood -- while mothering
Americans' daily coffee ritual... Come right into our friendly, rhythmic ambiance, It’s a communal enjoin where you can always explore our breakfast, brunch and coffee selections.
visual world through my eyes...
- luxury lifestyle redefined -
An Alternative Cultural Daybook
amy begun saab ~life as i see it. a Vermonter deeply entrenched in Alabama dirt...so i plant flowers.
Hi I'm Michelle. Now that we are friends come in for a visit. I would love to know if you are a DIYer yourself or just here looking. Feel free to ask questions, share a project, or just put a shout out from your part of the world.
Home Is Where Our Stories Are Welcomed To Begin.
Share, source and sigh over all things vintage